Quote of the Day
"I gv you this teddy bear if you buy this laptop"- Techasia sales man
Post of the Day
Woke up early in the morning, thinking that its Saturday.. so leh, ignored my alarm.. sleep sleep sleep.. then.. OMG!! I'M LATE FOR WORK!!! rush rush rush Wait a sec.. today on-leave hor?? hmm~ yahor~ So leh, went old-town.. did my medical check thingy.. and hor, tell you hor, when I enter the x-ray room thingy.. there's this tinge of smell that reminds me of me doing laser.. smell of the burning flesh.. gross... then leh, its my turn!! NOOOOOOOO~ stand with back facing the X-Ray propeller.. and.. NOOOOOOO~ got shot by trillionz of X-Ray particles.. *sniff* what the freak is that smell.. and then, feel my organ burning in me~
*~{ -><-><-><- }~*
a little briefing on how X-Ray is made.. cough cough... first and foremost, electronz are released from a heated cathode and accelerated through a very large voltage to bombard a target anode... then, X-Ray is released through the window...
*~{ -><-><-><- }~*
then leh, went to do spare specs, wuu~ found out that, wei shen me wo jiang yeng~ haih~
then hor, went to LowYat... tell you hor, choosing laptop is like choosing a gf man~ either you want the elegant, pretty, or adorable.. oh yeah, and not forgetting cute.. haih~ hou fan arrr~ its between XPS, Satellite, Studio or lifebook yeah, fight for me!! yeah~ hou fan arr..
then hor, in TechAsia today, very nearly bought that XPS... omg~ even scan the barcode adi, adi at the cashier.. until hor.. Credit card got stuck.. wow~ it kept saying "Card not honored".. so leh, a bit disappointed, and kinda relief... then leh, walked out, caught a glimpse at that Satellite.. OMG~ I WANT IT!!! so leh, looks like its a blessing in disguise eh~
TO DAJIE : everything happen for a reason, a road leads to another road... wuu~ credit card got stuck, so that I can get the satellite.. ^^
p/s : I'm now 175 cm!! omg~ 2 cm taller than the time i renew my pasport..
pp/s : told'ya i'm interested in Malaysian gurl.. LY Plaza hou do leng lui arrr...
No comments:
Post a Comment