Post of the Day
without me actually realising it, I've been here for like.. more than a month? a month and 2 dayz for exact.. its like.. a month and 3 dayz since I've last heard of 'your' voices.. though it kept reveberating within my soul.. but.. it just felt sooooo empty whenever I seek for it~ haih~ the quantum of solarity.. thats non-existent.. even woke up telling myself that I'm in Australia every morning.. haih~ life alone is different... quite different in fact.. i dont mind cooking my own meals (enjoy doing that though^^)
SX's water egg!!! don't make me laugh please^^ nywayz.. I tried later on.. and it just proves 1 thing... the egg here has got some problem wif them.. either the chicken is not 'strong' enough, or izit just us... couldn't be right? we've been trying (and failing) 3 dayz in a row now.. cant be 2 person oso suck as that? okielar.. my egg nicer^^
told'ya i can cook.. okielar.. though it tastes better than what i thought it'll be.. but.. oh well.. i'm talented anyway^^ paisehlar..
nywayz, except for cooking.. I've still got to do my own laundry.. clean my room.. bring out the trash (though some *only one* kindly ignored the responsibility of taking the trash out).. let the cat out... nolar nolar^^ cats are not allowed here.. nor are there any strays around.. gosh.. just compare this with malaysia..
well, perhars, I'm just a tad better compared to the others though.. at least i don't eat dinner alone.. wuu~
its getting a bit stressful though.. coz.. autumn is coming!! and I'm adi feeling a bit sickly these few dayz.. though its just caused by the cold+long distance walking daily.. or it might be the lack-of-vitamin theory.. hmmm~ donolar... just get well quick.. orelse..haih~
classes this far has been okie though.. math lecturers.. one is kinda strict.. the other 1.. a joke.. U CALL THAT TEACHING!?!?! Statics lecturer still okie.. quite mature looking.. Intro classes.. is a messed up... electrical lecturer.. haih.. quite professional, enthusiastic.. but couldn't understand what's he saying.. and my math tutor.. its like he's gonna fall n die anytime.. grumpy old man.. can't give me someone younger?
nywayz.. has been taking the optimistic approach till now^^ smile at everyone.. except for jerks, log face, stone face.. and some other 'nature disasters'...
No comments:
Post a Comment