clock

clock

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Holiday : 3rd Chapter

Random Pic of the Day

SANY0100

family portrait…

Song of the Moment

没有如果-Fish Leong…

Quote of the Day

Happee Easter!!! the day The City of Adelaide is dead.. no shops are open T.T

Post of the Day

Its Holiday!!!! shit lar… how many times muz I say this =.=” The days which kids worldwide are waiting for direly.. but not me.. the holidayz which I’m looking forward for.. isn’t this… yeah~

nywayz.. its just the 3rd day into the holiday.. and I’m fuming already… seriously.. FUMING!!! not moulding… well.. one reason… there aren’t that many place to go here… haih~ so leh, have to scatter around all my plans ler T.T wanna go travelling T.T and financial is a constraint.. gawd~ can’t wait till when I start working..

today, is looking forward to being one of the most boring day ever… whee~ gonna stay put in my room all the way till dinner… and yes.. I’ve skipped lunch.. gonna be cooking a feast tonite.. all for myself.. muahaha~ and of course… doing my homework rather slowly.. those in Malaysia must be rushing to finish their work.. haih~

kinda miss those moments… where i’ll be rushing to finish all my homework.. so that I could go gai gai in the holidayz!!! haih~ life surely isn’t the same here… and of course.. unexciting…

gonna go gai gai tomorrow oni lar.. gonna go shopping.. whee~ then the day after next… German Village… then the day after the day after next… have to wait for another courier… T.T and then…there goes my holiday!!! no where to go liao T.T until Doreen n Steph come back from their camp…

fast fast july lar!!! omgosh~ can’t wait for exams… and after exams… gonna go back.. go qiong k~ go bowling~ go play badminton~ gonna go yum cha~ gonna go EVERYWHERE!!!

p/s : think gonna send my racquet back home.. its not doing anything here… haih~ its pretty hard to find a court here…

pp/s : went to West Lakes Shopping Centre in the afternoon… alone… nothing there oso T.T wasted my time.. haih~ shopping centre konon… okielar… the cinema was kinda classy… other than that… haih~ disappointment…


ppp/s : ALL GIRLS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED!!!! GRRR... FELL FOR IT AGAIN!!! FUCK FUCK FUCk.....

No comments: