clock

clock

Sunday, May 3, 2009

sticky situation

Random Pic of the Day

DSC01188

Song of the Moment

年少轻狂-国辉

Quote of the Day

me : (in mandarin) excuse me, may I know what song is this?

waitress : 甜甜的 ^^

Knowledge of the Day

try playing your media player on ur phone and put it into an empty glass… it acts as an amplifier… *nods*

Post of the Day

GAH!!! I ter-super-glue-d my finger just now!!! omgosh omgosh!!! not that i stick all my fingers together… just some skin contact… but still… AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! well, it all begin with that wooden aeroplane… tried assemblying it… but… nearly got knocked out by the whiff of the glue… dayumm~ nyway, assembled it successfully!!! but the glue on my finger T.T

nywayz, these dayz, dono why (could be the weather)… its like… couldn’t smile like i usually do… hmmm~ seriously, like today, during lunch, when I ask the waitress about that song, my brain sorta .. ya know ya know… send info to my mouth, to smile… mana tau.. nothing came out… omgosh~ so scary… even scare myself a little… haih~ donolar… these dayz, weird stuff seem to happen to me… dont care lar…

and hor and hor, THERE’S an EnE TEST TOMORROW!!!! GG lar~ T.T would somebody please kill me!!! i’m still suck-ing at Transistors!!! like am I suppose to know what are they in the first place??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

then leh, there’s the last question for programming!!! NOOOOOOOOO~ don’t feel like doing that… as a sign of protest… why give us a sucky programming lecturer??? dimgai?? D I M G A I ?

p/s : Mayday concert in Melbourne on 28th of may!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ melbourne!!! deng~ come adelaide me

pp/s : Jay Chou concert in Sydney, 3rd of July!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! come adelaide ma T.T

No comments: