clock

clock

Thursday, June 25, 2009

cow-I

Random Pic of the Day

DSC01280

like words inscribed on a tomb stone… oh well ^^

Song of the Moment

Velonica-Aqua Timez

QUote of the Day

Ain’t ur burfday today???

Post of the Day

ermmmm… first and foremost, Happee Burfday 2 me~ I guess ^^ 19 years have just gone by… with lots more to come… awww~ oh well~ why think so far??

nywayz, first blood, was by my dumb dumb sis who wished me 2 hours before time… spoils everything… as usual… darn~ kinda reserved it for someone though~ but oh well~

thanx for the wishes people ^^

really appreciate them~

DSC01284 DSC01282

got 2 cards this year!!! OMGOSH~ well, received the one on the left quite some time ago, only that, couldn’t really find the time to open… chu don’t wanna see the content… trust me… Dajie has had her shot, and i kinda got blackmail by her after that… and the 1 on the right… from Dajie~ awwwwwwwww~ thnx for that~ even when its exam… and decorate the interior as well~ wuu~ I WANT TOTORO!!!

in this 19 years, what’ve I achieve one may ask… hmm… nothing much really… my life is almost centred in on exams anyway, excelling in public exam doesnt mean I can go far in international exams… seriously…

right… burfday wish…ermmmm. nothing actually… i’ve got everything… family… *groan~* ,friends around me who cares for me^.^ and of coz, i care for them too~ and if there’s one wish, its for everyone around me to be happee~

well, thats all… ^^ btw, thnx to Doreen Jie, Stephie Jie, Jun Jun, Fun Fun, JouJou, and last but not least, Shin Si ^^ for remembering my burfday… though I’m just another shadow that strays on your paths ^.^ actually din remember oso nevermind wan… seriously… its not important… =D

p/s : forgot how to do 1 question in statics… *groan*

pp/s : took some time to figure our dajie’s card though… was looking for a sender… but… saw some weird characters that look like ideogram to me… and then.. the character ‘shu’ wuu~

No comments: