clock

clock

Saturday, January 21, 2012

3.30am in da mornin

ahh yes, its 3.30am in the morning =D don’t ask me what I’m doing up early in the morning… I honestly don’t know… in fact I haven’t slept… and neither do I feel like sleeping too^^

and yesh…

holy crap…

INSOMNIA!!!

 

damn… so gonna get screwed by mommy if she walks out of the room now to find me awake and still kicking >.<

3.30am in the morning… when I finally need someone to talk to… to bore me to sleep… guess nobody’s still awake… or i can stay up for a couple more hours in time to greet the Adelaide folks good morning? hmmm… we’ll see =D

and lenny, you’re sound asleep nao too *teehee*

damn… hyper active… and speaking of which I’m having cold sweat… guess this is a pretty bad sign huh ^^hmmm since i’m pretty much awake, might as well take this opportunity to reflect of myself for a bit ^^

really… for year 2011, I’ve actually learnt heaps of lessons that can be used in life…

whatever will happen, will happen don’t worry about things before they happen go nuts once in a while, acceptable its ok for people to back stab you, just be the bigger person friends are important

and heaps more  =D

honestly, most of the time, I’m just up thinking… about things… will my life now be different if I didn’t get myself involved in… you know … nah… maybe not… I’ve never regretted a thing ever since I’ve decided this. My life has actually became more colorful ever since. Its never dull, it gives me a meaning in living, it gives me an aim every morning when I wake up, provides some warmth whenever I’m feeling down, and whats more, it gives me something to look forward for after a loooong day in school =) and it makes me feel more secure thinking that I’m not alone, surrounded by 4 faces of walls (and a tiny hole for window) =)

I can’t thank you enough…for giving me a life ^^

No comments: