clock

clock

Sunday, June 24, 2012

8036th day

#~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*#

Today marks the 8036th day of me being alive, just a month~ish after my 8000th day being alive. it might not sound really significant, but it marks a pretty important milestones in my life.

well guess what, I’m 22!!! holy crap can you believe it?!?!?! Its pretty incredible isnt it?? the journey call life has brought me through thick and thin, different pits, high and low, bitter and sweet… everything… and most importantly, it has showed me the different faces of life and also different people who would play a role (important or not, positive or negative, is another matter) in my life. Like what that little kid in ‘Touch’ once said “every person on earth is connected in one way or the other”.

SO yeah, throughout these 8036 days, I’ve met douchebags, assholes, nice peoples, pushovers, really nice peoples, bastards, really really nice peoples and etc. Well can’t complain =D

I’m really lucky to have met at least a group of outstanding individuals at every stage of my life ever since my primary educations. Well, they might not be very outstanding anymore, but still, they deserve credits.

932137676l6050_228002460306_6270651_n 351_1020809569978_5332_n

College Dayz

College marks one of the biggest milestone in my life… my first stepping stone to getting out into the world. The place where I first met a bunch of awesome people… So awesome its blinding… like a solar beam… from Venusaur, after charging for an entire month…

so yeah =D thanks for giving me an awesome 2 years people ^^

Next stage in life : the university life

41216_420088975806_3891171_n 75339_466869757780_2027718_n 217409_10150164453832857_1343157_n 226768_1954238305109_672767_n

P1000368

and of course, people who are constantly by my sides =D. thanks for accompanying me for the past four years. ^^

And now, another cross road. honestly speaking, I have no idea where will I be in 6 months time, will I be studying still? (further education lar, not repeating my final year >.<), or will I be out in the work force with all the big boys? hmmmm… hard to tell, since 80% of my college mates are already out in the workforce… and I’m one of the last ones studying =( meh~

last but not least, thanks to my parents who brought me out into this world and supporting me for the past 22 years. My mommy especially for carrying me for 10 months, 10 hours of labour, 10 minutes of pushing me out… i know its not easy, its like trying to force a bowl into a tomato sauce bottle…

IMAG0549

last but not least, thanks to my little sister who made my burfday card … know its not creative, but oh well, one can’t have everything =D i mean… upmh… its not that you’re not creative, just that… I’m much more creative!! muahahaha~ i’m such a bad brother >.<

nywayz, gotta get back to studiez… 2 more exams. to go…

p/s : the previous paper is pretty much a let down… just hoping to pass my paper… sigh… looks like anything related to outer space doesn’t agree with me >.< pressure is on… I just wanna hold on to my division A of 2nd class … sigh…

No comments: