Without realizing, it's been almost a year since I've first started my phd in Adelaide uni. Time sure flies huh ^^ so much happened over the course of a year. It seems just like yesterday that Maziar(final year project supervisor) told me urgently to give a call to the head of school... And before long, officially starting my phd program... And shortly after, receive my Australian PR.... To be followed by my graduation...

Well, as expected, not all is cool and dandy. Many things could go wrong in almost every turn of life, human-human interactions, human-scum interactions, human-aunties interactions, etc >.<
There're always conflicts given the natural human behavioral (maybe only applicable to me) I.e human-human conflict, human-supervisor conflict, human-people's mom conflict... Well, yu name it :D well, doesn't really have a very good first impression on one of my supervisors in the beginning. Well you would be if they leave you alone in a cold damp room for 4 months with minimum instructions. Well I guess the feeling is mutual. Guess the turning point came when I single handedly solved tonnes of problem without their help ahahahahahahaha~ am just that awesome (self praise). Well, guess they're sincerely trying to mould me into someone big (not indispensable but irreplaceable <<< his own words ^^). So yeah.. 2013, a year it all begun... And you think that's big, you're wrong, the big ones start now :D officiating my climb to bigger glory~
So yeah, new years resolution... Hmmm... How am I gonna achieve all these...
>grow more hair!! ( super important)
>get pax
>get more munneh!! (munneh makes the world go round)
>stop several bad habits
>do more charity
>better financial+paper management
>travel more!! <<< very important
And now, what's left is the execution... Let 2014 begin!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment