clock

clock

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dolphin huh?

Random Pic of the Day

DSC01611

Life is like a frigging traffic light, back-dropped by the blue blue sky…  once we’re stuck at a traffic light, at a cross road… regardless of which path we choose, we’ll eventually reach the sky if we’re to work hard for it

Song of the Moment

小時候-Tank

Quote of the Day

the difference between a Dolphin and a Whale is its size” <--- still can’t get enough of this ^^

Post of the Day

Its Uni’s Open Day today~ wuu~ and yeah… went there ^^ its not that its of any use to me, but still, go kepo a bit oso nevermind wan rit??

so leh, the initial plan was, me+Samantha+hung a.k.a my gang during last semester’s Electrical and electronic Engineering classes… but we kinda parted ways after that… coz, well, I’m not taking EnE anymore for this semester =) and they’re majoring in that… wuu~

so well, naturally, ended up alone… got ffk-ed T.T *sniff* nevermindlar~ immune to it adi ^^

so. well, seriously, its not as ‘meriah’ as i thought it would lor… or should I say… lukewarm response =p

right, so, first stop, school of architecture and arts… well, they’re having this exhibition of some sort… 3 artworks by their students, first, Urban Forest, 2nd, errr… dono call what… 3rd, shape of sound…

DSC01619 DSC01612  DSC01614

seriously, sometimes hor, i really dont have any idea how these artist thought of such name for their mastur-pee-s-es… like the shape of sound just look like a couple of mud ball slabs covered with carpet…

DSC01618

and this, the urban forest, is merely box carpeted with shredded papers… and when I ask one of those kids what am I suppose to see inside, one of their response is “there’s a courtyard in there *smile*” so… courtyard huh

DSC01620

sad…

< . . . after photoshoping . . . >

courtyard

so, right, 1 tiny little tree, and they frigging call it a courtyard??? u’ve got to be kidding me.

then leh, went to the Lawns to look see look see

DSC01615 

lotsa peeps walking in that direction lor~ the ‘sciences’ side =)

DSC01617

and a tent featuring the uni’s airship+sports car+some other 4th year projects

then leh, saw this dude

DSC01616

thats not a statue k… its a frigging human, modeled after Douglas Mawson (I think) and no, its not a clone ^^ its a human beneath that absurd ‘costume’ but quite creative lor ^^ hou cutie arrr~

p/s : I learnt most of my life lessons from mangas and animes, seriously, and that explains why I’m always stuck in manga-like situations most of the time ^^

No comments: