clock

clock

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Longest Dayz

Random Pic of the Day

P8100744

Everyone is gonna go JH’s house T.T without me *sniff*

Song of the Moment

Neverland – F.I.R

Quote of the Day

I’m not blur yet… *poke* ouch~

Post of the Day

Right, friday, was a frigging long day tell u~ groan~ the classes in the morning was… OMGOSH!! unbearable… and mind u, its only 1 class in the morning T.T its not the lecturer’s fault, but… me~ haih~ no mood to study… yet~

then hor, in the afternoon, if not because of Doreen forcing me to attend that darn Communications aka English Lecture, I would’ve skipped too…

at least there’s something to look forward in during the afternoon~ was bank hunting ^^ hunting for the one with highest interest ^^ ermm, since I’m no good with this at all, I’ve just left all the talking to Doreen Jie lor =D then went lazing around in her house lor ^^ wuu~ tried skipping class… but she found out… the kena forced to class T.T kelian dao~

then in the evening, went to StephieJie’s cell group ^^ and since they’re having a food fair the next day, then we kinda stayed back and helped in the foodies… can say kinda regret… i smell like garlic upon reaching home =.=

then saturday, got woken up rudely… from sms T.T why do I have to frigging set my sms alert that loud *sniff* seriously, come back 1 week, haven’t had good sleep for 1 week… haih~ wait lar, tomorrow will sleep until 1PM lar…

and hor, plan to visit food fair… that resembles the ordinary school canteen day… kinda got delayed… not my fault har… got there pretty late… so… yeah ^^

and after that, went *tooooooooooooot* lor~ wuuu~ all in all, a wonderful ending to a miserable week ~ =)

p/s : a step closer to finishing my Graphics Design assignment!!! OMGOSH!!! designing huh?

No comments: