clock

clock

Friday, February 22, 2013

Whats Next ?

Most Recent Hangout Pics!

Pictures of our latest hangout session!! And i remain the shortest of all… pfft~ minus Lenny of course ^^ *Notice the Minnie Mouse being obscured by Max*

Post of the Day

Anyway, now that my Bachelor’s Degree is done and dusted, although with a not-so-awesome result, but am grateful nevertheless with my second class honors. Was really close to getting first class though, just 6 additional points in every exam for the every semesters. well you see kids, never neglect in completing your assignments as those little points trickling in matters in deciding what sort of degree that you will be graduating in.

So I have graduated… now what? Do I really dare call myself an engineer? Not quite there yet… Technically, you could address me as an engineer (with a degree), but you see, I don’t see myself solving everyday human woes, building bridges, rockets, planes, let alone a bicycle. You see, the situation that I am currently in, is no difference than an SPM leaver who has many split roads ahead of him/her. The decision to go on studying, set foot into the work force, or even taking a long break before eventually having to make any decisions, well, will eventually go back to making decisions. Making a wrong move, and your whole life goes down the drain and being washed away into the monsoon drain of hopelessness (unless of course, there being a thunderstorm and a flashflood causing water to backflow back into the drain)

And you see, my current human value is that of –RM 145K… Leased to me for my undergraduate studies by the government. Good ‘ol government, don’t know what I’m gonna do without them. I’m so worthless that even when I’m kidnapped by terrorists organisations that they’ll have to pay me RM145K for kidnapping me =.= its that sad eh… So yeah, made a decision to work or study or do anything that could raise enough numus to erase my dept before living my real life :3

But you see, all these talk and no action is currently hanging in balance while awaiting for my Australian Permanent Residence Visa result :/ Without my PR, which belongs rightfully to me, I’m nothing more than an illegal immigrant which can’t do anything. Nobody will look to hiring a non resident, nor can I do anything else. My head of engineering school has wonderfully extended his helping by offering me a grant to continue with PostGraduate studies in Adelaide, but without the Australian PR decision, I can’t really go far whats with depleting survival funds >.<

so yeah~ ohhh PR come to me quick~~~ I’ve been waiting for you day and night~ checking email every 2 hours, praying every 5 minutes, consistently for the past 1 week T.T despo~

So yeah, have been home for 1 month+, shall be heading back there next tuesday, all the while hoping that they still allow me back into the country~ hope they don’t deport me T.T Cause that’s gonna be sad… It’s gonna be an uphill battle once I’m back ^^

No comments: