Random Pic of the Day
line dancing practice.. don't remind me please.. =.="
Quote of the Day
aiya lengzhai.. where u went yesterday??!?!?!
Post of the Day
don't cha know what annnoooying means?? omg... being followed around is annooying.. being dogged about, also annoooyinggg... being deprive off my liberty, is annoooyinggg.. and last but not least... huh huh? dont cha know that, eversince choo exist, choo are driving me up the wall?? huh huh?? for heaven sake, stop following me around like a dog... speaking of dog, u sure u're not born in the year of chihuahua?? omg!! in the name of Saint Thomas Aquinas, choo're 30++ and married!! whats the use of following an 18 years old immature cute boy around for?? omg.. can't choo stand up on your own?? on your own 2 feet?? huh huh?? and choo know wats privacy?? P - R - I - V - A - C - Y ??? huh? I'm growing up kay... so, please leave me alone.. I need my personal space at times kay?? wait, what at times?? I mean.. ALL THE TIME!!!
Just because I keep my smiling face all the time doesn't mean that I'm happee of u doing that to me kay.. its because.. I'M FRIGGING BORN SMILING!!! omg~ can't believe i'm saying this.. but I'm pissed... and I just can't do that kinda reaction... omg~
for crying out loud, choo don't just get to work and only make friend with only 1 department, you're suppose to be going around kay!!! And for the last time, STOP STICKING TO ME!!! ARGHHHHHHH~ YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! OMG~
OMG.. for the last time... choo're 30-ish!! grow up please... wait.. grow up?? MUAHAHAHA~
p/s : omg.. damn pissed... omg...
pp/s : some adults are just ignorant...
No comments:
Post a Comment