Random Pic of the Day
xinyi gaping at some electric thingy in NSC..
Quote of the Day
"NOOO NOOO!! ITS ENOUGH!! ENOUGH!!!!" yelled a freaked out me to the stylist...
Post of the Day
today... is just like a dream.. it all just ended in the blink of an eye.. okie lar... 2 blinks ^^.. *blink blink* woke up to what I'll call an eventful day all thanx to the Char Kueh Teow smell below *and wondering whether will the char Kueh Teow over there will be the same*.. had a rushed breakfast.. bathe like a cow.. moo~ and off we go to MV!!! again~ nolar.. actually, go there for the money changer only.. ^^
then hor, from far... can already hear some lion dance performing.. wait a sec.. Lion Dance?? in the Mall?? IN IT??? OMG~ for real??
well, looks like, some really superstitious towkay of an ang moh food outlet hired a troupe of lion dance right into the belly of MV.. omg.. can imagine the noise?? and then hor, this is not the only shop.. but there's another one in the end of the road as well... gosh~
then, went to this Nyona foodie stuff.. overall not bad.. *wonder will I get something like this over there*...
then leh, found my Malaysia flag!! wuu.. though we're all in Malaysia, looking for a Malaysian flag is hard you know.. especially with the independence day 6 months away.. ^^ well... why did I get that flag for?? To make MV of course~ n.n
then leh, was about to leave MV for pyramid.. only to realize that, ITS RAINING!! darn~ so leh, plan cancel.. was suppose to go complain about my phone.. the number '6' button is kinda..ermmm... off.. thats why... haih~ troublesome arrr!!! told'ya technology is still young
then leh, went to Thomas & Guyz to 'zap' my hair a bit.. omg!! mana tau!! instead of the usual lenglui or the pro.. a NOOB came over!! NOOOOOOOO~ this is where my nightmare begin.. first, his scissors is as blunt as my pen knife, second, HE SABOTAGED MY HAIR!! OMG~ serious.. if I didn't stop him sooner, I would've walked off wif 1 cm hairs.. T.T and hor... omg!!! I actually told him that i wanna retain the style.. but.. he went and.. and... <wail>
And that... was the end of an otherwise beautiful rainy day... haih~
p/s : was having fun cramming stuff into my luggage just now..^^
pp/s : i salute people who went to study overseas... ^^ (the way they manage to pack their stuff)
ppp/s : I'm sure i brought more stuff than any of you... oh yes~
No comments:
Post a Comment