Random Pic of the Day
ouch!! my eyez.. ouch~ *rub rub*
Quote of the Day
"INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY THE WEBPAGE"
Post of the Day
what was supposedly be the last day of work, had turned into the last 2nd day of work.. omg~ I've been extending this thingy for months.. from July, to December... and now.. till the end of January?? omg~ but seriously, aside from the work, its kinda fun^^ had fun making friends (all mommy's friends).. and fraternizing with mommy's friends, jie jies , gor gors, uncles, aunties, and so on... and hey, I've got my own friends there too^^ wuu~ then hor, today, when saying goodbye to some of them (they're on leave next week as well T.T) *sniff* got a bit sad... just like when I've got to bid wye wye and JunJun farewell.. T.T
then leh, during lunch, didn't really managed to went out for lunch.. coz.. there's free pizza!! whee~ from Canadian Pizza.. hmm... sound kinda familiar doesn't it?? but yet, I've got not the vague-est idea of where I've heard or seen it.. hmm~ there's a Swedish Pizza (hidden shop) just across the street.. ^^ wuu... free pizza that falls from the sky..WoW
then hor... wai heong jie gave me an elephant!!!
omg.. she don't really have to do it.. just because I said I want an elephant if she wins that AirAsia Valentine's contest.. T.T dimgai.. d i m g a i? why must treat me so good leh *sniffie*.. just becoz I call euu mommy and choo call me guai zhai... T.T and now, Mr Elephant is sitting (standing) proudly on my pasport in my room.. whee~
nywayz.. haih... I've learnt a lot from working.. learnt that.. working life.. isn't as simple as we thought it will be.. there're lotsa politics going on in there ( people trying to woo euu with their own idea-loji ), gossips ( I likes it when they get started ), people looking down on euu ( like mr Perv )and so on..
and hor, got my first Red Packet today from boss~ wuu~ and hor, in it.. there's this... shhhhhhhh~ 不能说的秘密 ~.. and while I was listening to Boss boasting about her daughter (ASEAN Scholar) 's achievement (trying to make me jealous) D Boss (the huge-est one) came over and was like "when are you leaving?" omg.. i haven't approach him and he came to me? yerh~ how could this happen to me~ NOOO~
all in all.. feel so honored... *sniff*
nywayz people... Merry Chinese New Year ^^
p/s : my room is in a mess.. everything is everywhere.. omg~ guess i won't have to suck it all up till July^^
pp/s : lotsa stuff to do, but very little time to execute (I will execute the office of the President of United States-Obama) them all.. haih
ppp/s : might be going back to Taiping this New Year.. NOOOOOOO~ I don wanna go back... *sniff* it'll bore the shit out of me.. *sniff* can't I stay home for this year??
No comments:
Post a Comment